WHO ARE 29STUDIOS
WHO ARE THE #29ERS
We specialize in delivering innovative solutions that solve real business problems. With expertise in B2B and B2C social engagement, whilst producing compelling creative content that captivates audiences. From hyper-realistic animations to immersive experiences. Our AR, VR, and MR capabilities bridge the gap between physical and digital realms. As pioneers in Web3 technologies, we ensure your brand remains relevant and competitive.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE
This is an exciting and fast-paced role with lots of variety and opportunities to learn, progress and travel for international projects. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of videography, editing, graphics, sound and have a passion for digital marketing.
You will work alongside our Creative Director and CMO daily.
- Creating, filming and editing video, photos and graphics to use across social media platforms and our company website – from 7-second social shots to long-form videos.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to best understand how to execute content across multiple platforms – evaluating what works and ways to improve. Maintaining a clear, authentic voice across video channels.
- Work on customer projects across the UK & Globally – filming and editing.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, especially Premiere Pro, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experience in Canva
- Experience in working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
We believe experience like the skills/tools listed above are important but they’re not everything. More than anything, we’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, kind, friendly, supportive of their team and eager to develop their creativity as a content creator.
GET IN TOUCH TO APPLY
BE THE NEXT 29ER
- City Centre Glasgow HQ studio
- International travel & team away days/events
- Salary (DOE)