WHO ARE 29STUDIOS
WHO ARE THE #29ERS
We specialise in delivering innovative solutions that solve real business problems. With expertise in B2B and B2C social engagement, whilst producing compelling creative content that captivates audiences. From hyper-realistic animations to immersive experiences. Our AR, VR, and MR capabilities bridge the gap between the physical and digital realms. As pioneers in Web3 technologies, we ensure your brand remains relevant and competitive.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE
29studios is looking for a Social Media Executive to join our team working inside the 29ERS internal marketing team. This is not a remote working position. You will be working full-time from our Glasgow HQ. If you’re not able to work from this location, please do not apply.
This is an exciting and fast-paced role with lots of variety and opportunities to learn, progress and travel for international projects. We are growing our internal marketing team and we are now looking for a talented and creative Social Media Executive to join us.
As Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for managing our social media channels, developing and executing social media strategies, and creating engaging content to attract, retain and engage our target audience.
- Develop and execute paid and organic social media campaigns that align with our marketing goals and brand voice across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of our social media channels using analytics tools such as Sprout and Hootsuite
- Plan, create and execute email campaigns
- Engage with our online community, respond to comments and messages and direct inbound enquiries to our revenue team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, algorithms and best practices and share your insights with the team
- Collaborate with the internal marketing team and put your ideas forward
- Proven track record of managing social media channels (preferably for a B2B audience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of social media management, analytics and content creation tools
- Passion for social media and digital marketing
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, kind, friendly, supportive of their team and eager to develop their creativity.
If you are a self-starter, a creative problem-solver and a team player who is excited about the opportunity to shape the social media strategy, we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications.
GET IN TOUCH TO APPLY
BE THE NEXT 29ER
- Working every day from our City Centre Glasgow HQ studio
- International travel & team away days/events
- Salary DOE
We have multiple positions available at the moment, so please include Social Media Executive in your subject line to: email@example.com